FUTURE OF WORK: PEOPLE, SAFETY, CULTURE
The inaugural Future of Work: People, Safety, Culture is NSCA Foundation’s premium national conference and exhibition. Headlined by speakers who are leaders in the field of people, safety, health and culture, this highly anticipated event will provide WHS/OHS professionals optimal opportunities for networking and professional development.
With a robust program that dives into present issues and future trends, presentation topics are cherrypicked to ensure delegates will have valuable takeaways.
Hear and learn from 9 health and safety stories:
- Coles Group – one of Australia’s largest retailers with over 2,500 outlets nationally
- Brisbane Airport – measures an operator and owner of a major travel gateway facility is has implemented to keep its workers and community safe
- CBRE Australia – Australia’s largest commercial real estate services company which provides solutions to property owners, investors and occupiers
- Toll Group – with over 40,000 employees, the company delivers a diverse range of transport and logistics solutions across 1200 sites
- Energy Queensland – a government owned corporation which is responsible for electricity distribution, retail and energy services
- Teys Australia – a global beef products supplier which operates in rural and regional Australia with a workforce comprising over 65 nationalities
- Cricket Australia – the national governing body for the game will share its journey of cultural change
- Viatris – a global pharmaceutical company with a 35,000 strong workforce operating in over 165 countries
Event host – NSCA Foundation
The NSCA Foundation is an independent, non-profit, member-based organisation. Our vision is to assist Australian workplaces to be the safest in the world and protect their most important asset — their people. With a legacy spanning over 90 years, we do this by inspiring, educating, informing and engaging Australian organisations in best practice work health and safety (WHS) and risk management.
The NSCA Foundation team has previously managed and run the annual National Safety Conference, the sector’s premier conference in Australia.
Members of NSCA Foundation receive a full suite of benefits from belonging to a professional community that continues to develop individuals and companies’ knowledge and skills. For more information on NSCA Foundation and membership benefits click here.
Keep in Touch
Stay up to date with the latest in news, events and industry developments from NSCA Foundation.