Partner & supporter OPPORTUNITIES
Maximise your exposure in the work health and safety industry, align your brand with a trusted industry event, and build brand affinity with valuable business contacts in order to further develop your business.
Six Reasons to become a Partner or Supporter
- Network within your industry
- Promote your latest products to a highly targeted audience
- Reinforce your existing business relationships
- Accelerate the buying process by answering questions in video calls or direct chat
- Consolidate your position in the industry & reinforce customer loyalty
- Raise your profile in the industry and add value to your brands
Who will attend?
Safety and health professionals from a range of industries:
- Building Construction
- Councils/Local Governments
- Government departments/Agencies Aged Care
Actrua is an award-winning consultancy that creates cultures of performance. We’ve delivered breakthrough results to some of Australia’s largest corporations via customised solutions across safety, leadership, teams and coaching. We are headquartered in Brisbane but our reach is global: we’ve delivered support to more than 55,000 people in more than 24 countries.
Queensland’s Office of Industrial Relations’ purpose is to improve work and electrical health and safety; regulate workers’ compensation; support improved productivity and fairness in workplaces.
Mental wellbeing. Done well.
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations think about mental health.
Using wearable sensor technology, and AI-powered smartphone training, Preventure is translating decades of ‘lessons learnt’ from professional sport, into a workplace injury prevention setting.”
Fire and Safety Australia (FSA) are experts in fire, safety, first aid and rescue, and are Australia’s leading training body in workplace health & safety.
Keep in Touch
Stay up to date with the latest in news, events and industry developments from NSCA Foundation.